Classroom Supply Lists
SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 2ND, 2018 –
CLASSROOM SUPPLIES ARE TO BE BROUGHT AND LEFT IN YOUR CHILD'S ELEMENTARY CLASSROOM.
Place all supplies in a bag, labeled with your student’s full name and teacher’s name.
Supply lists for the 2018-2019 school year:
Click the appropriate grade below to view specific supply lists:
Secondary students will be issued a locker assignment at August Registration. Students are to place “Personal Supplies” in their locker before the first day of school. Guidelines and restrictions on locker decoration and paraphernalia will be given out at registration.
6th-12th grade students will turn in “School Supplies” to your 1st hour teacher on August 16, 2018, the first day of school.
PRESCHOOL: Put change of clothes, and Clorox® wipes / Kleenex® in your child’s backpack and bring to Parent Orientation. The school will purchase the remainder of your classroom supplies. The costs for these items are included in your book fee.
KINDERGARTEN through 5th GRADE: Supply list items are to be placed in the child's classroom in a paper sack, labeled clearly with the child's name. Place the sack on a student desk in the student's classroom before leaving on Registration Day, August 2nd.
6th-12th GRADE: All students must have locker shelves for their lockers to protect books. All hard-backed books will need to be covered. Hardcover textbooks are issued at Registration Day. Books are to be covered and brought with you on the first day of school, August 16th. Observe the following guidelines when covering books. (Option: The Senior Class will cover books for a fee. Check out their table on Registration Day.)
- Use sturdy paper: grocery sack, heavy butcher paper, etc.
- No newspaper, notebook paper, light-weight decorative paper, etc.
- Bookcovers may be reinforced with packing tape--especially on edges, corners, and spine.
- Write the name of the book on the spine before reinforcing with packing tape.
- Do not tape or glue to the book at any time.
- No adhesive book covers. These covers come off, but leave a residue!
- No stretchy cloth book covers. These covers bend the binding!
**Books for second semester courses will be issued on the first day of class in January.