Community Christian School, an independent, non-denominational Christian school, recognizes that it is essential to develop the whole student. Our curriculum includes elements that allow for social and physical, as well as cognitive and spiritual development.
The following objectives from the CCS statements of purpose and mission, express the philosophy of CCS towards students:
* to develop character, citizenship and health
* to prepare students for purposeful Godliness in any vocation
* to equip students to enter into institutions of higher learning
* to train and prepare youth to make worthy contributions in their home, church and community
* to enable the student to relate properly to society as an effective witness for Christ by a godly life and verbal witness.
Community Christian School exists to provide a quality, Christ-centered, Biblically-based education in which students can grow in relationship to God, in personal commitment to Jesus Christ, and in personal character and morals. The CCS philosophy sets a standard for all academic decisions, preparing the student to know God and to meet the opportunities of his generation.
Community Christian School is fully accredited.
Click here for instructions for using RenWeb for the first time.