Community Christian School offers its students a quality academic program, incorporating several publishers and resources to build a strong foundation of learning and critical thinking, and to instill a Christian worldview. Below is a general list of curriculum resources, with links to the publisher sites. For more details on specific books used, please ask your classroom teacher or contact the school.
- Shurley English- Elementary/JH English
- BJU Press-Elementary History, Reading and Bible/JH Science and History/HS Science, Vocabulary, Spanish, Grammar and History
- Glenco/McGraw Hill - Chemistry and Anatomy
- Saxon Math
- A Beka-Preschool, Kindergarten; lower Elementary Reading
- ACSI- Purposeful Design Elementary Science and Spelling, JH Literature