Classroom Supply Lists
Supply lists for the 2012-2013 school year:
Click the appropriate grade below to view specific supply lists:
Note: REGISTRATION, TUESDAY, AUGUST 7th, 2012 –
CLASSROOM SUPPLIES ARE TO BE BROUGHT AND LEFT IN YOUR CHILD'S ELEMENTARY CLASSROOM.
Place all supplies in a bag, labeled with your student’s full name and teacher’s name.
Secondary students will keep personal school supplies in their lockers and turn in copy paper, paper towels, wet wipes and tissues on the first day of school to their 1st hour teacher.
PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN: All textbooks and supplies are covered by your book fees. Parents need to bring items on the supply list to Parent Orientation.
1st GRADE through 6th GRADE: Supply list items are to be placed in the child's classroom in a paper sack, labeled clearly with the child's name. Place the sack on a student desk in the student's classroom before leaving registration day.
7th-12th GRADE: All hard-backed books will need to be covered. Hardcover textbooks are issued at Registration Day. Books are to be covered and brought with you on the first day of school. Observe the following guidelines when covering books. (Option: The Senior Class will cover books for a fee. Check out their table on Registration Day.)
- Use sturdy paper: grocery sack, heavy butcher paper, etc.
- No newspaper, notebook paper, light-weight decorative paper, etc.
- Bookcovers may be reinforced with packing tape--especially on edges, corners, and spine.
- Write the name of the book on the spine before reinforcing with packing tape.
- Do not tape or glue to the book at any time.
- No adhesive book covers. These covers come off, but leave a residue!
- No stretchy cloth book covers. These covers bend the binding!
**Books for second semester courses will be issued on the first day of class in January.